Dr Peter White's Blog

Thoughts and comments from Dr Peter White -- political, philosophical, spiritual, musical and more

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

I am retired from the Uni. of Queensland, and have numerous interests inside and outside of the uni. I play classical, bluegrass, country and folk guitar (hows that for a mix?) I am a member of the Australian Labor Party and am currently branch secretary of the Mt Coot-tha branch. I'm also involved in developing virtual reality builds and websites. Never bored!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Website updated

At long last -- I've updated my website.  It's now fully multimedia with links to this blog and to other areas where I've put public information. 

I'm still learning more about HTML, CSS, and Javascripts; everytime I think I've got a handle on these little beasties, the inventors turn around and change them :-/ 

However, this also means more neat tools to use and to try. 

Have a look -- http://www.pbwhite.id.au

As part of the upgrade, I'm also working on all the poems and updating the code and also the presentation.  I'll put in more poems, too, once I get everything updated. 

Last, I'm working on my own autobiography and am still pondering the best way to present it on-line via my website.  Any suggestions anyone has on this will be gratefully considered.   And also please let me know if any of the sound files don't work or you are having problems with them. 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home